Places to visit
The cemetery was opened in 1795. A wooden belfry with sacral architecture typical of the Samogitian region is in the old part of the cemetery. An interesting tombstone with a carved cross relief and epitaph of 1881 stands at the gate. A wooden monument for guerillas (authors: painter Rita Gorodeckienė and architect Alfredas Gytis Tiškus) is in the new part of the cemetery, the remains of the guerilla of the "Sword" company found in the town and the surrounding areas were reburied near the monument in 1993 and 1998.