Monumental cross in the square of Darbėnai town in which during the post-war period of 1946–1953 the istrebitels (destruction battalions) used to bring the bodies of guerrila of Darbėnai volost for identification and desecration, Turgaus square. Built in 1990.
Author of the photo Julius Kanarskas
56.022346, 21.254573 (WGS).
Please enable all cookies to use maps. Cookie controls can be found in the bottom right of the screen