Places to visit
Old Cemetery of Nasrėnai Village
The old cemetery of Nasrėnai village operated in the 16th-18th centuries. During the period from the 19th century to the beginning of the 20th century, suicides and unbaptised dead babies were buried in the cemetery. There is a chapel for which in 1836 a painting of the Blessed Mother of God was donated by the priest Motiejus Valančius in the cemetery. The inhabitants gathered at the painting to get rid of diseases and distresses.