The Jewish community settled in Darbėnai town in the 18th century. The majority of Jews settled around the marketplace, other Jews settled near highways. A wooden synagogue and beth midrash were located near the marketplace. A large number of buildings burnt during a fire on 1941, other buildings were demolished or rebuilt after the war.
Photos by Livija Grajauskienė
1 / 3
Turgaus Square, Kretingos, Skuodo, Vaineikių, Laukžemės, Vytauto Str., Darbėnai, Kretinga District
Please enable all cookies to use maps. Cookie controls can be found in the bottom right of the screen